The awareness is gaining momentum about Yogic Exercises (Yogasanas) and the magical results of good health, clear mind, reduction of stress and tension and the bliss of happiness arising out of this Yogic Lifestyle. The popular and Recognized Yoga School In India located at Rishikesh (http://www.yogaschoolinindia.com/) is engaged in the service of Yoga Teaching to global population.
Their experts have commented about the 5 important words relating to Yoga Practitioners (Yogis) that each Yogi should be aware of. Yoga is an ancient Science born and spread from India. The basic principles of Yoga are described in Sanskrit language by Patanjali, centuries back. While learning and practicing Yoga, even though the student is not conversant with all the Sanskrit words connected with their Yoga subjects, the following 5 words are “must” for observing the meaning of Yoga Practice in full, and use it in their daily life for their own benefits:
- Yoga: This Sanskrit word means “yoke” that is union. In Yoga Practice, the Yogi tries to connect body, mind and spirit together. By uniting all the three towards the main focus of well-being and happy life, the ultimate objective is achieved.
- Namaste: When people meet, they greet each other. Namaste in Sanskrit means “the divine light within me salutes the divine light within you”. Can there be a better greeting?
- Om: According to Yoga Philosophy, “Om” is the sound of universe, made up of air, fire, water, sky and earth. We are part of this universe and by chanting this mantra with devotion we tap the vibration and connection with the universe.
- Asana: Different postures of the body during Yoga Practice. By flexing the muscles of the body in an organized way, one can keep it trim and fit.
- Prana: The Cosmic energy within us. By controlling the breath through Pranayama, the Yogi makes full use of this energy to the ultimate Goal. You can get more fuller details at http://www.yogaschoolinindia.com/ .